To lead the talent in a communication and graphics team, taking advantage of tools and skills acquired during my experience in mass media, graphic arts and architecture, in order to deliver the right message and image to clients, shareholders, and associates.
2006 - 2008
MBA at Instituto Panamericano de Alta Dirección de Empresa, Mexico City.
1991 - 1996
BA in Architecture, Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León.
2001 - 2006
REFORMA / EL NORTE: WEB CONTENT MANAGER, CAR SECTION
• Managed the information flow for the Automotive section website launch,vuploading more than 6,000 articles, reaching a top traffic of 5 million hits.
• Produced and authored graphics, videos, articles, test drives, photoshoots
• Launched a new monthly magazine.
• Redesigned the site, obtaining all the goals of image and content our readers and counselors suggested.
1999 - 2001
5DM DESIGN STUDIO: GRAPHIC ARTISTS STAFF MANAGER
• Assembled the national graphic artist team leading them to meet Terra Networks graphical needs, solving in 3 months projects that had a delay of 2 years.
• Solved projects of corporate image, logos, yearly reports, improving clients' satisfaction about projects, and acquiring new costumers.
1997 - 1999
REFORMA / EL NORTE: ILLUSTRATOR / TV GRAPHICS EDITOR
• Developed our TV news show’s graphic style, getting to establish an appealing visual language for a multicultural audience.
• Produced info graphic art and illustration for all the newspaper sections, refreshing the graphic style in a dynamic and efficient way.
1997 to present
• Produced graphic arts for internal and massive use for several organizations.
• My background as journalist, architect and graphic artist enables me to manage communication and image projects for a multicultural audience.
• The MBA program I'm enrolled in, gives me the business vision and tools required to obtain the best results in any communication project.
• Took courses in marketing, human resources, decision analysis.
• Applied design skills at magazines, booklets, and corporate image.
Other Activities and Assets
1998 to present
REFORMA / EL NORTE: Editorial collaborator: Business section cartoon.
Co-authored Spanish book ConSecuencias, edited by the Royal Youth Institute.
Mexican citizen, married, born July 6th, 1974 in northern Mexican city of Monterrey
Languages: English, advanced (TOEIC 950 out of 990 points)
Software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, MS Office, Mac OSX and Windows